To provide dynamic resources and opportunities that give adults, families and children a foundation for lifelong learning and achievement.
Established in 2001, Literacyworks goal is to ensure that all individuals have the skills, support and opportunities to thrive in a complex and inter-connected world. Our services include:
- Advocating for and addressing the needs of the 43% of Americans with low literacy skills.
- Fostering collaboration between education and literacy programs and other community organizations to share curriculum, resources, and ideas locally and nationally.
- Designing materials and professional development programs to promote effective instructional methods that target the needs of learners with low literacy skills.
- Developing and disseminating innovative educational materials and technologies for learners.
- Promoting and celebrating lifelong learning in practice by showcasing excellent writing and commentary.
Who We Are | Special Thanks